Arrangement and Preparation for Transport and Cranage
Payment by bacs or credit card is payable 2 day prior transportation.
We offer a complete service including tranport and cranage at both ends, however if you wish to arrange crange you can pay them directly.
Most boats can be moved anytime. Boats over 15 metres long / 2.7 metres wide will require a police permit, so please allow an additional 3 days.
Your craft is fully insured on our transport, you can always notify your own insurance company, who have cover as well , if needed.
Please remember some lanes are very narrow, overhanging trees and bushes are a problem, whilst some marks rub off. We cannot accept liability for them.
Boat keys or others, should be either stored in a safe place on board,or make prior arrangements with yard or new customer.
Tips: for safe transportation
- Isolate Batteries
- Pole and planks etc store inside
- Cratch covers / stern covers remove and store inside
- Close all windows and hatches
- Check draws and cup boards and if need be tie them up
- Store loose items on the beds and cover with a duvet cover or like
- Stow away side fenders, ropes and life rings
- It is preferable the boats fuel tank isn't completely full, to avoid spillages on route
- Please ensure solar panels are secure and all fixings are tight and in place.