- Payment by bank transfer is required 2 day prior to transportation.
- We offer a complete service including tranport and cranage at both ends, however if you wish to arrange crange you can pay them directly.
- Most boats can be moved anytime. Boats over 15 metres long / 2.7 metres wide will require a police permit, so please allow an additional 3 days.
- Your craft is fully insured on our transport (up to £250,000), you can always notify your own insurance company, who have cover as well , if needed.
- Please remember that some lanes are very narrow. Overhanging trees and bushes can present an issue. Whilst some marks rub off, we cannot accept liability for them.
- Boat keys should be either stored in a safe place on board, or make prior arrangements with yard or new customer.
Tips for safe transportation
- Isolate Batteries
- Pole and planks etc store inside
- Cratch covers / stern covers remove and store inside
- Close all windows and hatches
- Check draws and cupboards and if needed, tie them up
- Store loose items on the beds and cover with a duvet cover or similar
- It is preferable the boats fuel tank isn't completely full, to avoid spillages on route
- If solar panels are not secure, please remove.
- If you have a folding wheel house, please dismantle or remove if in poor condition, check if there is any loose glazing
- Remove side fenders and ropes etc and stow away
- Remove flower boxes and anything loose stowed on the roof, ensure roof storage boxes are properly secured