InformationARRANGEMENT AND PREPERATION FOR TRANSPORT AND CRANAGE, You can arrange the cranage if you wish, and you pay them direct.Or for a small arragement fee, I can tie up both ends, and the transport and pay for all services, Payment by bacs or credit card with a small service charge is payable 2 day prior transportation, Please remember some lanes are very narrow going to the yard of your choice,Overhanging trees and bushes are a problem, whilst some marks rub off, We cannot accept liability for them, Boat keys or others, should be either stored in a safe place on board,or make prior arrangments with yard or new customer, Your craft is fully insured on our transport, you can always notify your own insurance company, who have cover as well , if needed.
- Isolate Batteries
- Pole and planks etc store inside
- Cratch covers / stern covers remove and store inside
- Close all windows and hatches
- Check draws and cup boards and if need be tie them up
- Store loose items on the beds and cover with a duvet cover or like
- Stow away side fenders, ropes and life rings